About University of North Carolina
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the nation’s first public university, is known around the world for innovative teaching and research. Regularly ranked as the nation’s best value for academic quality, UNC has produced the most Rhodes Scholars for the past 25 years among U.S. public research universities.
About Online Course on Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy
Environmental law may be the one institution standing between us and planetary exhaustion. It is also an institution that needs to be reconciled with human liberty and economic aspirations. This course considers these issues and provides a tour though existing legal regimes governing pollution, water law, endangered species, toxic substances, environmental impact analyses, and environmental risk.
- Common-Law Approaches to Environmental Problems
- Property and the Environment
- Two Famous Statutory Programs: Environmental Impact Analysis and Endangered-Species Protection
- Risk Analysis and Toxic Substances: Pesticides, Trade Disputes over Synthetic Hormones, and the Cleanup of Contaminated Sites
- Environmental Justice, Water Pollution, Claims to a Human Right to Drinking Water, Fracking, and Insights from an Economic Model of Regulatory Cost-Effectiveness
- Pollution, Climate Change and Course Conclusion
- (Optional) Research Exercise
- Flexible deadlines- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Approx. 15 hours to complete
Note: The online course is FREE and you can enrol anytime. However, to get a certified, there will be a nominal fee.
- Judiciary and Assistant Public ProsecutorExam Coaching by JKILS Coaching Institute: Registrations Open! [FREE Classes]
- FREE 3-day Bootcamp by LawSikho on Technology Law [June 6-9]: Register Now!
- Amity Law School’s 4th National Amity Faculty Development Programme: Register by June 15
- Online Certificate Course by Dharmashastra National Law University on Blockchain: Register by May 24
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur’s online WIPO-India Summer School Training: Register now!