Human Rights are the basic rights which a human being has as a virtue of being a human. Human Rights Law deals with protection of the human rights.
This article provides Human Rights Law notes with case laws. As a learner, you can consider it as a free, online, and self-placed course. As a competitive exams aspirant, you will find it perfect for Judicial Service Exams, UPSC CSE Law Optional, etc. And as a reader, this article on Human Rights Law notes is sufficient for you to learn or research on Human Rights Law!
Note: For books on Human Rights Law, click here.
CONCEPT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Human Rights: Meaning, nature and concept of Human Rights
- Chronicle of Privilege: A brief narrative of Human Rights
- Legal Rights- Nature, Characteristics, Kinds
DOCUMENTS RELATING TO HUMAN RIGHTS
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR)
- Optional Protocols to ICCPR and ICESCR
PROTECTION AGENCIES AND MECHANISM
IMPACT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS NORMS IN INDIA
- Human Rights norms reflected in Fundamental Rights in the Constitution
- Directive Principles: Legislative and Administrative implementation of international human
- rights norms
- Implementation of International human rights norms through judicial process
- Human Rights in India
GROUP RIGHTS AND IMPLEMENTATION MECHANISM
- Rights of Women, Children, Old and People with Disability
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace: Judicial Interpretation
- Rights of Prisoners in India
- Rights of Rohingya’s Refugee
- Exigency of Laws For Protection of The LGBTQ Community in India
- Property Rights of a Child Born Out of Live-In Relationship: A Study
- Physician Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia in Indian Context
- Case Brief: Aruna Ramachnadra Shanbaug v. Union of India
- Protection of Tribal Rights: An Effort Through Environmental Legislation
- Education as a Human Rights
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
- An overview Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking in India and Laws Protecting It
- Human Trafficking in India And Corona
- Changing Dimensions of Article 21
- Post-Colonial Critique of Human Right Laws
- Assessment of Human Rights Challenges and Counter-Terrorist Measures Of Government
- Access to Internet: A Fundamental Right
For books on Human Rights Law, click here.
For Notes On Other Subjects, Click Here.
For Case Briefs And Analysis, Click Here.
We have done our best to provide the right information. However, we don’t claim the content to be genuine. We suggest readers to do check it.
Note: The post was first published on 16th January 2021.
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]