AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of speciality vegetable fats. Through the unique co-development approach they develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
AAK’s pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keep them at the cutting edge of the industry and is what sets apart. It enables their employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact. AAK employs more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industry’s most diverse global footprints.
About the Job
Position: Manager – Legal and Company Secretary
- Company Secretary with LLB Degree
- Good knowledge of Litigation and proficiency in drafting and vetting agreements
- In-depth knowledge of Food laws (FSSAI, Legal Metrology, advertisement regulation)
- Knowledge of licensing requirements under FSSAI and allied regulations
- Knowledge of business-related Acts, Rules and Regulations.
- Applying for required licenses/permissions/certificates, maintaining records and timely renewal of the same
- Keep updated with FSSAI & Legal Metrology Act, Rules, and Regulations and regularly ensure the implantation of all notifications, circulars and orders. Renew all India FSSAI licenses before their expiry and modification needed if any to be taken care
- Drafting and vetting of all kinds of agreements/MOUs pertaining to Logistics/Vendor/Customer w.r.t. procurement of goods, equipment & machinery, services, office & warehousing spaces etc
- Preparing the Standard Agreement Templates. Ensure Agreement Life Cycle management and proper record keeping of the same. Timely action on non-performance of commercial/ contractual obligations
- Handling disputes/ litigation with respect to company matters and coordinating with internal and external teams for the same
- Maintenance of Statutory registers, records etc
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes
- Advise the Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- E- Filling of various forms
- Implement policies and procedures for the company
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.