About Carnegie India
In a complex, changing, and increasingly contested world, the Carnegie Endowment generates strategic ideas and independent analysis, supports diplomacy, and trains the next generation of international scholar-practitioners to help countries and institutions take on the most difficult global problems and safeguard peace.
About the Job
Carnegie India is inviting applications for a Communications and Development Coordinator/Assistant. The coordinator/assistant will provide overall support to Carnegie India’s communications and development teams. This is a full-time position based in New Delhi. The chosen candidate will be hired as either an assistant or coordinator based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree, excellent verbal and written command of English, proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong computer skills, knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS), a strong aptitude for social media, and strong graphic design skills, experience working with Canva.
Basic knowledge of Hindi is an added advantage. Other important attributes include excellent attention to detail, communication and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, and the ability to work proactively and flexibly within a team.
The coordinator/assistant will:
- assist in managing Carnegie India’s website; organize virtual and in-person CI events using CMS, Splash, and Marketo;
- assist with email marketing campaigns and promotions; create collaterals for social media;
- assist in the execution of multi-media content including Carnegie India’s podcast, Interpreting India; assist with proposal writing, database management, compliance reporting, grant stewardship, closed-door briefings;
- track various impact indicators and key metrics for Carnegie India; and
- provide overall assistance to the communications and development team in organizing Carnegie India’s flagship event, the Global Technology Summit.
To apply, please submit a one-page cover letter clearly stating the desired position as well as relevant skills and experience, and a one-page resume, via the Carnegie Endowment website.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to caste, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected group.
Housing, costs of living, travel costs, and medical insurance connected with the position must be borne by applicants.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.