The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (“IJAL“) is the flagship biannual journal of the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law, published under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. IJAL is the leading Indian arbitration journal, well-known for its scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board. IJAL focuses on issues of both internataional commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitration. IJAL is published in the months of January and July each year.
IJAL is pleased to announce its upcoming issue, Volume 9, Issue 2, which is to be published in January 2021.
Each issue contains (i) articles, which analyse topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues, (ii) notes, which cover topical recent developments and on-going debates in the field and (iii) book reviews
The following is an indicative list highlighting the scope of the journal:
• International Commercial Arbitration;
• Investment Treaty Arbitration;
• Industry-specific issues in Arbitration (for e.g., maritime, construction, oil and gas, etc.); • Jurisdiction-specific issues in Arbitration;
• Inter-State Disputes subject to Arbitration;
• Investor-State Dispute Settlement Mechanism;
• Institutional Arbitration;
• Multilateral Arbitration Conventions;
• UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration.
• Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
• Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States.
1. IJAL seeks submissions under the following categories: a. Articles – 6,000 or more words (inclusive of footnotes). There is no maximum word limit for articles. However, authors are encouraged to consult previous issues as a guide to the length of article the Journal usually publishes. b. Notes – 4,000 to 6,000 words (inclusive of footnotes). c. Book Reviews – 1,000 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
2. The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of three authors.
3. The manuscript must be topical and related to the scope of IJAL. 4. The manuscript must contain an abstract of not more than 200 words.
5. The authors must follow the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed.) for footnoting.
6. Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
7. The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page, which must contain a brief biographical description of the author, and also include the author’s name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details.
8. IJAL accepts manuscripts on a rolling basis. • The manuscripts received from Apr. 01 to Sept. 30 shall be considered for the January issue. • The manuscripts received from Oct. 01 to Mar. 31 shall be considered for the July issue.
9. The manuscript must be contained in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) document.
10. The manuscript must be sent to the Executive Editor at [email protected]
11. A declaration must be made at the time of submission that the manuscript is an original and unpublished work of the author(s), and that is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
12. Authors may submit their manuscripts via email addressed to the Executive Editor at [email protected]
Deadline for Submission
September 30, 2020
Email- [email protected]
For Contribution Guidelines,Click here.
To visit website, Click Here.
The post was first published on Aug 30.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Blogs| for RFMLR Sidebar [Rolling Submissions, Free Publications ]
- Call for Paper| Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology Law Journal: Submit by Sept 30
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.