About the Course
Gujarat National Law University, through its Centre for Law and Economics, is delighted to announce that it is organizing ‘GNLU Academy on Law and Economics’ from 25th August 2020 – 30th August 2020.
The course will aim at providing an insight to learners regarding the application of economic approach in legal arena by touching numerous areas of law such as Constitutional law, Competition law, Finance law, Mediation law, Environmental law, Capital Markets, Policy-Making etc.
Minimum three sessions will be conducted every day for 06 days from 25th – 30th August 2020, starting 02:30 PM onwards.
Under Graduate students, Post Graduate students or Research Scholars pursuing (Law, Social Science, Commerce,
Management), Professionals and Academicians.
Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 750/-
Note: Certificate of Participation will be provided upon successful completion of the Academy.
Steps for Payment & Registration
- Click on this link to be redirected towards the payment portal.
- Agree on the terms and proceed to payment.
- Select ‘Gujarat’ in the State of Corporate/Institution tab.
- Select ‘Educational Institution’ in Type of Corporate/Institution tab.
- Select ‘Gujarat National Law University’ in the Education Institutions Name tab.
- Select ‘GNLU Academy on Law and Economics’ in Select Payment Category tab.
- Fill the necessary information and make the respective payment.
- Fill out the attached google form post payment.
Deadline: 24th August 2020.
The Academy will be conducted through an online medium using Cisco WebEx online meetings platform. Participants who successfully register and subsequently make the payment will be provided with the attendee link for each day.
Prashant Kumar Tiwari: Teaching and Research Associate (Law)
Contact Number: 07982288273
Email: [email protected]
For more details, Click Here.
You might be also interested at:
- GNLU Air & Space Law Academy [Sept 27-Oct 4]: Register by Sept 25
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Call for Articles | NLIU Bhopal’s Intellectual Property and Tech Law Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL’s CASIHR The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.