About the Parinam Law Associates
Parinam Law Associates is looking to hire a Junior Associate for its Pune Office. The candidate should have working knowledge and experience of CPC, Consumer law, Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Recovery Matters, Insolvency Matters, criminal matters etc.
- Should have working knowledge and experience of CPC, Consumer law, Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Recovery Matters, Insolvency Matters, criminal matters etc.
- Strong drafting skills for drafting petitions, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, legal notices, etc. Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for clients.
- Must have experience in initiating/defending/managing litigation with a vision of improving quality and turnaround time.
- Should have prior experience of appearing before High Court, Trial Court, NCLT, DRT and other Tribunals.
- Requires strong, timely communication skills for communication conducted almost entirely in English.
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment.
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), from a reputed Indian University and should be enrolled with the Bar Council of India.
- The candidate must have a minimum 1-3 years of PQE.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge on various Indian Laws.
- Fluency in spoken and written Marathi is a must.
- Applicants from Pune will be given preference. Applicants should be willing to join immediately.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently and cross-functionality, with different teams and across multiple jurisdictions.
- The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and should know how to prioritize in order to reach the timelines.
- The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and fully proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must have traits of a team leader with a dynamic, self-driven, thoughtful, and disciplined attitude.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a confidential environment.
- The candidate having experience of working with a law firm will be an additional advantage.
- Job Post| Lawyer at TPM Solicitors & Consultants: Apply now!
- Job Post| Associate at Halan & Co: Apply now!
- Job Post: Senior Associate & Associate at J. Sagar Associates: Apply now!
- Job Post| Lawyer at Numen Law Offices: Apply now!
- Job Post| Associate at Chambers of Mr. Ankur Sood: Apply now!