About the National Law University Odisha
National Law University Odisha is a public law school and a National law University in IndiaNLUO Centre for Corporate Law’sEdited Volume: Submit by Sep 30 located at Cuttack, Odisha. It was established in 2008 under the National Law University Odisha Act, commencing its first batch from July 2009. The Institute offers undergraduate.
About the lecture
Vaccines promise a hope to end the pandemic. But the limitations on manufacturing capabilities amidst a web of intellectual property and reluctance of pharma companies to share the technology have raised concerns about negative impact of IP in access to medicines. To know the nitty-gritty’s of these issues, Centre for Public Health Law, NLUO is hosting a two day lecture series by Mr. Shantanu Mukherjee on “Lessons from the pandemic: Is IP a barrier to public health?”
About Mr. Shantanu Mukherjee
Mr. Mukherjee is the founder of Ronin Legal, a boutique legal practice that focuses on healthcare, technology, M&A and corporate advisory. Shantanu is a New York and India qualified lawyer, with an LL.M from Columbia Law School, New York, and a B.A, LL.B (with a gold medal in Intellectual Property law) from National Law School of India University. In India, he’s been Global Legal Head for M&A at Cipla, and Regional GC for APAC and Japan at Lupin. He began his career in Luthra & Luthra’s M&A team in Delhi, in 2002. He has two decades of experience managing complex and high value transactions, including cross-border M&A, joint ventures, insolvency restructuring, structured finance and intellectual property licensing.
Time: 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm on 26th and 27th August, 2021
Platform: Google Meet
For further queries, contact Centre for Public Health Law, NLUO at [email protected]
- Hidayatullah National Law University’s International Conference on Rights of Nature for Sustainable Development: Register by May 31
- Gujarat National Law University’s 13th Asian Criminology Conference: Register by May 20
- FREE Bootcamp on NCA exam for Indian lawyers and law students who want to practice in Canada – How to prepare? [May 14-16]: Enrol Now!
- FREE Webinar on How to clear Judiciary exam in First Attempt by JKILS Law Institute: Register by May 12
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University’s Abhigyaan Lecture series [May 5]