About the Institute
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is committed to realizing the words of Swami Vivekananda: “Man Making, Character Building and Nation Building”.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is affiliated to Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, recognized by Bar Council of India and UGC under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation, is well known for its robust efforts in legal education. Dr. S.C. Vats, Chairman, VIPS, a great philanthropist and educationist believes in perfection.
Currently, the Law School of VIPS is running the programmes of B.A.LL.B., B.B.A.LL.B., and LL.M. in its own hi-tech, Wi-Fi enabled campus in Delhi. Students with higher rank in CET conducted by GGSIP University are preferring admission in VIPS.
About the Course
Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is organising a Value Added Certificate Course on Environmental Governance.
Topic: Value Added Course on Environmental Governance
In India, the concern for environmental protection has not only been raised to the status of fundamental law of the land, but it is also wedded with human rights approach and it is now well established that, it is the basic human right of every individual to live in pollution free environment with full human dignity.
Keeping in mind all the climatic changes, this course will familiarise our young generations on the various laws and policies on the environment, its impact along with the various recent cases and initiatives.
This course titled as “Environmental Governance” is a concerted effort to help us better understand the environment and the various forces that affect and shape it, and thus we will be able to create a better sustainable place not only for the entire humanity but for the flora and fauna as well.
What does this course have to offer?
The Resource persons for the course would comprise of renowned academicians and professionals from leading Universities, policymakers, practitioners in the space of Environmental Law and Governance.
Students/Participants will be able to:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Environmental issues at Global as well as Indian level.
- Enhance their knowledge on the relationship between law, management and society by inter-linking environmental concerns to the social, economical, political and philosophical context in the current global scenario.
- Build their capacity as a global citizen to participate in preserving and conserving our environment by learning about various disciplines, their global and local practices impacting the environment.
- Better understand the importance of down to top approach and impact of behavioural change at the individual level through various case studies, laws and judgements.
- On successful participation, attendance and on completion of all the evaluation assignments the participants will get a credited e-certificate.
Eligibility and Fee
Students pursuing any degree from any recognized University/College.
Fees: Rs. 300/-
Duration: 30 Hours
Date: 22nd June to 13th July 2020 (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
How to Apply?
Last date for Registration: 18th June 2020
Send a Screenshot of your payment to [email protected]
- V. Vaishnavi: 8285209064
- Vritti Gulati: 9897772479
- Shivangi Srivastava: 8756979052
- Email ID: [email protected]