About Adv Bharat Chugh
Bharat graduated in law in 2011 and in 2013, at the age of 23, secured the first rank in the Delhi Judicial Service Exam, and was appointed as a Civil Judge/Metropolitan Magistrate where he served in various judgeship assignments in the 4 years that he spent at the Bench. In 2016, he resigned from his judgeship and returned to the practice of law.
Bharat has served as a Partner at L&L Partners (formerly Luthra and Luthra Law Offices) Bharat has served on various committees/policy discussions and has also been appointed as amicus curiae by the High Court to assist the court in some serious criminal cases. He is also a part of the Young SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre) steering committee.
About the Internship
Openings for internships for March and May, 2023.
Mode Of Internship
Delhi office (Defence Colony)
Note from the Employer:
- Template/Format based applications, therefore, are a strict NO. They don’t help me know you at all. “Also, I am not a “Sir/Madam”. Never have been, and don’t intend to be. Please don’t do this. I’m not going to read another line of your application if that’s how you start.”
- Therefore, please avoid cookie-cutter applications which lack individuality, and are boring to read.
- Be creative. Show us the value that you can add to the team – in terms of law, and life. We are happy to share the little that we know with you, but you’d have to show us that it’s worth the effort and you’d be amenable to learning, and have the basics in place.
- Instead of using adjectives such as I am “hardworking” or a “team player”, demonstrate in your application a challenging situation that you dealt-with and came out winning from. As someone wise said : Show, don’t tell!
- Good writing is fun to read. Talk to me (in your application) – for instance, about the evolution of an interesting legal concept, a case law that you read and don’t agree with, or a tough legal proposition that you worked on, or an article that you once wrote.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.