About Centre for Public Policy Research
Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is a think tank dedicated to extensive and in-depth research on current economic, social, and political issues. They study public policies with a dedicated, objective, and an unbiased approach. They strive to initiate policy changes by publishing our research and by framing policy debates and discussions on various subjects. Their research areas include Governance, Education, Health, Law, Livelihood, Strategy & Security and Urban Reforms.
About Internship at Centre for Public Policy Research
CPPR Is looking for Interns for Election Study.
- Graduate/ post graduate in any social science subject (preferable Political Science, Public Policy)
- Research skills and data analysis
- Basic understanding of political parties and political developments, vote share, policies, party rhetoric, etc
- Should have a passion and interest to study and understand elections
- Should have local knowledge of the states’ local culture, and politics,
- Should be able to access states’ local media (in vernacular), for updates
- Should have knowledge of where and how to access data
- Data collection (qualitative and quantitative)
- Track political developments of the states preparing for Elections
- Contribute to content creation on the political developments
- Paid Internship Opportunity at DCPCR Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights [Stipend Rs 3,000]: Rolling Applications!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan NGO [Stipend Rs 2,000-5,000]: Applications Open! [Position: Legal Researcher]
- Work Opportunity as Digital Marketer at Spacer Lab [Salary: Rs 18K]: Applications Open!
- Online Internship at Regius Legal LLP, Mumbai: Apply by Jan 30
- Online Internship Opportunity at Competition Commission of India: Apply by Feb 1