About the Think India
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the NITI
“NITI” the Public Policy Internship Program of Think India promotes research by connecting students with the research organisations and Think Tanks based in Delhi, Mumbai & Lucknow. NITI aims at generating policy makers and researchers of tomorrow who will know how to make good policies and analyze the impact of policies on the society.
NITI facilitates research, convergence of ideas, positions and visions that aspire to strengthen the nation and preserve her unity and integrity and contribute towards her progress and integral development. Internship given to more than 1300+ Management & Law Students across the Nation from Premier and National Law Universities.
About the opportunity
Think India invites applications for internship under NITI.
- Paid Internship Opportunity at DCPCR Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights [Stipend Rs 3,000]: Rolling Applications!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan NGO [Stipend Rs 2,000-5,000]: Applications Open! [Position: Legal Researcher]
- Work Opportunity as Digital Marketer at Spacer Lab [Salary: Rs 18K]: Applications Open!
- Online Internship at Regius Legal LLP, Mumbai: Apply by Jan 30
- Online Internship Opportunity at Competition Commission of India: Apply by Feb 1