About Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant to Dr. Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud
There are two vacancies (full-time, contractual) for the position of a Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant to Dr. Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud (Judge, Supreme Court of India) for the term July 2022 – June 2023.
Candidates must have graduated with a law degree before July, 2022.
Interested candidates may send in their applications before 28 February, 2022 to [email protected] along with the following documents:
1. Statement of Purpose (not exceeding 500 words);
2. Writing sample (not exceeding 2000 words);
3. Updated Curriculum Vitae (preferably not exceeding three pages).
Applications must bear the subject line “Clerkship Application_[Name]”.
Email ID- [email protected]
[Note – The above vacancies are in addition to any vacancy which may be made available through the Clerkship examination process].
- Fresher Jobs| at SugarBox Networks: Applications Open!
- Fresher Jobs | Research Scholars Vacancy At Jharkhand Judicial Academy: Apply by Jan 25 [Salary: Rs 50,000]
- Work Opportunity as Digital Marketer at Spacer Lab [Salary: Rs 18K]: Applications Open!
- Freshers’ Job | Research Fellow Position at CEERA-NLSIU Bangalore [Salary Rs 35,000]: Apply by Feb 3
- Fresher Jobs | Thukral Law Associates: Applications Open!