About the CGPSC
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, known commonly as CGPSC is a state government agency serving the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It is responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
About the Job Opportunity
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications for the job position of a Law Officer, for its Home-ail Department, to fill up one vacancy for the same.
The candidate must be a law graduate.
Age Limit: 21-30 Years as on January 1, 2021
Pay Level 12 (56000 – 177500)
- Native/local residents of Chhattisgarh, who come under the category of SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) notified for Chhattisgarh and for persons with disability: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred)
- All other categories and applicants resident outside Chattisgarh: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred)
- Written Examination: 300 marks
- Interview: 30 marks
- Total: 330 marks
|Examination||Number of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Part 1: General Knowledge||50||—||100|
|Part 2: Law||100||—||200|
|Total||150||3 hrs (Excluding Interview)||330|
- Opening of online applications: From December 25, 2021, 12 PM
- Closing of online applications: January 23, 2021, by 11:59 PM
- Fresher Jobs| at SugarBox Networks: Applications Open!
- Work Opportunity as Digital Marketer at Spacer Lab [Salary: Rs 18K]: Applications Open!
- Fresher Jobs | Thukral Law Associates: Applications Open!
- Work Opportunity at BSNL [Salary: Rs 75,000]: Apply by Feb 9
- Freshers Job | at Cornellia Chambers: Apply by Jan 31