About the Alliance University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University with a vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, one of the fastest growing cities in India, offers more than 20 undergraduate and postgraduate majors to approximately 7000 students of diverse backgrounds. Alliance Education excel in the areas of Business Administration; Engineering; Legal studies and guided by the core values of the University, has shaped the lives of over 20,000 very successful alumni across the globe.
About the Moot Court Competition
Alliance University’s “JUSTICE N. SANTOSH HEGDE NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION” provides the participants, an excellent platform to hone their skills and gives them the opportunity to showcase their talent. The World has changed rapidly in the past few months due to the pandemic, affecting professions and roles across. During this period social transition has taken place demanding the legal profession to change its approach. This Moot Court Competition identifies the changes that have occurred during this pandemic and endeavours to prepare law students for the changing times.
a. Students of any year from Five year or Three-year courses or LLM Courses from any college or university shall be eligible to participate in the event.
b. Only one team can register and represent one university/college, the participants must have a permission letter from their respective college/university.
Each team shall constitute a minimum of three members. In a team comprising of three members, two as a speaker and one member shall be designated as a researcher. In an exceptional scenario, the team may comprise of two members and one of the speakers might also be designated as a researcher
1.Dates: Interested teams must register themselves for the competition by 20th October 2021 by registering on the link provided. The fees shall also be paid on the same. In case of incomplete registrations, the candidate of the team shall be rejected automatically.
2. Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 1500 which shall be paid at the time of the registration. Alliance University students are exempted from the registration fee.
3. Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable
4. Link: The link for registration will be open till 23.59hrs on 20th October 2021
|REGISTRATION OPENS||SEPTEMBER 20, 2021|
|REGISTRATION CLOSES||OCTOBER 20, 2021|
|MEMORIAL SUBMISSION||OCTOBER 24, 2021|
|COMPETITION DATES||OCTOBER 29 – 30, 2021|
Rewards and Certificates
1.Award for Winning Team – 15,000 INR and E-Certificates
2. Award for Runner up – 10,000 INR and E-Certificates
3. Best Speaker – 5,000 INR and E-Certificate
4. Best Memorial – 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
5. Best Researcher – 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
For further clarity please contact – [email protected]
- Abhishek Srivastava (Faculty Co-Ordinator) +91-7506581410
- Gayatri Prasad Birabara (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 82800 40649
- Arindam Shit (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 81458 61358
For more details, click here.
- National Quiz Competition on Consumer Protection Laws by NLUD [Prizes worth Rs. 12K]: Register by Oct 27
- ‘Aarohan’ by SoL, Brainware University [Prizes worth Rs. 20K]: Register by Nov 5
- Dr. N N Jain National Virtual Moot Court Competition by PIMR Indore [Prizes worth Rs. 25K]: Register by Nov 20
- Surana & Surana and Ramaiah College of Law National Tort Law Moot and Judgment Writing Competition [Prizes worth Rs. 81K]: Register by Nov 15
- D. M. Harish Memorial International Moot Court Competition by GLC: Register now!