About the Indian Journal of Arbitration Law
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law [“IJAL”] is a bi-annual, open-access journal published by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law [“CARTAL”]. It is indexed on Kluwer Arbitration, HeinOnline, Westlaw and SCC Online. IJAL is the leading journal on arbitration law in India, with a global readership. It is an excellent source of reference in the field of international arbitration.
- Manuscripts for Volume 10, Issue 2 of IJAL, which is scheduled to be published in January 2022, may be submitted via email to [email protected] latest by September 30, 2021.
- Manuscripts will undergo a three-stage blind review conducted by the Board of Editors of IJAL over the course of twelve (12) weeks after the submission deadline for Volume 10, Issue 2 has elapsed.
- We accept manuscripts year-round, on a rolling basis, and any manuscript submitted after the aforesaid deadline will be considered for the subsequent issue i.e. Volume 11, Issue 1.
Each issue contains: (1) articles, which analyse topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues, (2) notes, which cover topical recent developments and on-going debates in the field, and (3) book reviews. IJAL invites contributions from experienced arbitrators, practitioners, academicians and law students on contemporary topics in international commercial and investment arbitration, as well as on jurisdiction-specific themes.
- Authors are requested to adhere to our Contribution Guidelines, available here.
- Authors are requested to provide a declaration stating that the manuscript is original, unpublished, and it is not submitted for consideration to any other law journal.
- Authors are encouraged to read the previous issues of IJAL for guidance, available here.
Submit by September 30, 2021.
- 2-Day Conference on Self-Reliance in Trade and Development by NLS Bangalore [Hybrid, Prizes Worth Rs 10K]: Register by Sept 20
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies’ National Seminar on Women Police Station: Submit Paper by Sept 15
- Call for Papers| ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad’s Edited Books on Environment Laws: Submit by Aug 10
- Call for Chapters for Bloomsbury’s book titled Fake News, Social Media and Technology: Submit by Aug 10
- Call for Papers | RTE Conclave by GNLU Centre for Women and Child Rights: Submit by Aug 10
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]