About the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was established under the aegis of Subharti K.K.B. Charitable Trust, Meerut, under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) Act, 1956. The University has been accorded grade ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council in November 2016.
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) has been established in the year 2002 with the permission and approval of BCI, New Delhi and State Government of UP.
About the competition
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) is organizing a Slogan Writing Competition to celebrate ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
आज़ाद भारत के क्रांतिकारी/Revolutionaries of Free India
- There is no Registration fee to participate in the Competition.
- Students from any field can participate in the competition.
- The minimum and maximum word limit permissible for Slogan writing competition shall be 4 to 15 words, respectively.
- Entries i.e., slogan must be original.
- Slogans will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:Relevance to theme, Originality & Creativity (Creativity includes interpretation of the theme) .
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- The language of this Competition shall be in Hindi and English.
- It must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Results shall be declared via e-mail on 21st August 2021
Last date for registration and submission: 19th August 2021
- Best Slogan (Hindi category)
- Best Slogan (English category)
Students from any field can participate in the competition.
E-Certificate shall be provided to all participants.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: 7451000343/8439801911
- Online Certificate Course on Trade mark Law and Advocacy by The IP Press [Discount via LawBhoomi]: Enrol by Sept 30
- 8-Week Online Certificate Course on Companies Act, 2013 by SimuLegum and Ahlawat & Associates [10% Discount via LawBhoomi]: Enrol by Sept 30
- CfP: International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [Vol 5 Iss 5 (Issue 23), ISSN 2581-9453, MANUPATRA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, ROAD + More Indexed, PIF 6.002, FREE DOI, LIVE Tracking, Hard Copy]: Submit by Sep 27 [10% Waiver via LawBhoomi]
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Anbay Legal: Apply by Oct 5
- Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Justice A. S. Oka, Supreme Court: Rolling Applications!
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.