About Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Founded in April 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, with the firm belief of providing innovation for everyone, Xiaomi now stands among the top five fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Xiaomi creates and sells a range of remarkable hardware, software, and internet services and makes it accessible for all via its new retail channels. Operating globally in over 70 markets, Xiaomi has over 100 million connected devices across its IoT platform.
Xiaomi entered India in July 2014 and within four years, the company became the number one selling smartphone brand in India for four consecutive quarters. Every 1 out of 3 smartphones sold in India is a Xiaomi smartphone. Today, Xiaomi India sells smartphones, smart TVs, routers, smart air purifiers and a plethora of other IoT and non-IoT ecosystem products. Xiaomi has also launched several value-added internet services such as Mi Credit, Mi Music, and Mi Video.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on legal research in areas as diverse as company law, payment-related laws, competition law, intellectual property laws, IT and privacy law, legal metrology, arbitration, and conciliation law, etc.
2. Working with the legal team to draft and review various agreements including novation agreements, brand license agreements, software license agreements, co-branding agreements, non-disclosure agreements, terms of service documents, marketing agreements, master services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, lease agreements, other commercial and technology-related agreements
The hiring for this internship will be online and the company will provide work from home/ deferred joining till current COVID-19 situation improves.
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Nov’20 and 25th Dec’20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
Last Date to Apply
09 October, 2020
INR 15000 /month
1. Law students in their fourth year or fifth year of law school (or the third year of a three-year degree course), who are available for a full-time internship at Bangalore, and possess flawless language and drafting skills
Number of openings
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.