NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is a student-edited law review at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies. The Journal is multidisciplinary, double-blind, and peer-reviewed.
In any topic of law of contemporary relevance
Academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community.
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; the 15th Edition will consist of two issues. The cut off for consideration for the first issue will be 24th of October 2020, while the cut-off for the second will be the 21st of February, 2021. All submissions after the 21st of February will be considered for the 16th Edition.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. Eg: Name of the author after the title, Author as recognised by Word or any other meta data.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece. If there are any doubts, the board can be contacted at [email protected]
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; the 15th Edition will consist of two issues. The cut off for consideration for the first issue will be 24th of October 2020, while the cut-off for the second will be the 21st of February, 2021. All submissions after the 21st of February will be considered for the 16th Edition.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]