Paid Online Internship Opportunity with Anushka Rathod: Apply by April 2
About the Internship
- The team is in need of a talented Research Intern to curate information for various business case studies & commerce topics. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
- The ideal candidate should have a commerce background and experience of researching for content. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a finance background and relevant work experience.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunity to become full-time on the basis of performance
- Compensation available
- Background in Commerce, Finance or related field (preferred)
- Knowledge of finance, commerce & economics
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadline
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Good Grasp of Youtube & Facebook Analytics & Algorithm
- Researching various finance-related topics
- Summarize research & produce various content topics
- Editing & compiling information
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Duration of Internship
9 months minimum
Mode of Internship
Work From Home
Click Here To Apply.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.