About Nona Lifestyle
Nona Lifestyle is a Globally Trusted B2B Managed Marketplace. We are committed to transforming the B2B textile industry by simplifying the supply chain from Design to Delivery. We aim to create a diverse category landscape with a demand-centric & cost-optimised solution. We onboard manufacturers & vendors digitally which empowers suppliers to cater to domestic as well as international demand. With a customer base of over 150+ brands, we have on-boarded 50+ manufacturers, supplying over 71 million units across 20+ categories. We provide complete transparency and visibility to our customers by taking control of the supply chain, maintaining data points of fabric processing and a robust TNA.
About the Internship
Nona lifestyle is hiring Content Writer Intern.
Assist with creating high-quality, engaging content across various channels. The Content Writer Intern will be responsible for researching, writing, editing, and proofreading content for our website, blog, social media, email marketing, and other marketing materials. Candidates will work closely with the marketing team to develop content strategies and will have the opportunity to learn about digital marketing and content creation best practices.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and experience creating social media content.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research and write high-quality, engaging content for our website, blog, social media, email marketing, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content strategies that align with our overall marketing objectives.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Track and report on the performance of content across various channels.
Duration for Internship
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected]
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.