Lawssistance’ is an online legal service providers page founded by Mira Mukhi Banga, an independent legal practitioner holding an experience of over 5 years in the field of Corporate Law. Team Lawssistance comprises lawyers who are dedicated towards provisions of services including without limitation drafting and reviewing of various investment contracts, commercial contracts, media and entertainment contracts as well as wills.
About the Internship
- Internship Opportunity – March & April 2023
- The intern would primarily be working on drafting varieties of agreements and research memos throughout their internship.
- Interns Required: 2
- Perks: Internship Certificate + Stipend.
- Law students that are currently enrolled in their 4th Year & 5th Year,
- The candidate with prior experience and/or interest in corporate legal work would be preferred.
- The candidate must be sincere, disciplined, and well-spoken.
Mode Of Internship
Strictly Offline Internship (only those students can apply who are willing to commute to the office on a regular basis, no provision for online internship).
Interested candidates shall send their latest resume/CV through email at [email protected] with the subject of the email as: “Internship Application March/April 2023: Name of Applying Candidate – Year of Study”
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.