Online Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog: Apply by Sept 10
About the NITI Aayog
The NITI Aayog is a public policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals with cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach.
About the opportunity
Applications are now open for the online (Work-from-home) internship opportunity at NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India) for the months starting from September 2021.
NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), Government of India had initiated an Internship Scheme in 2015. This Scheme seeks to engage students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized universities/Institutions within India or abroad.
The Internship Scheme
The interns shall be given exposure to various Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
The online application link will be open from 1st to 10th of every month.
Please Note: The applications are open now for the internship starting from the month of September.
Duration of Internship
At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months.
Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 (Six) months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning till the month of December.
- The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog by the 10th of Aug
- The application can only be made six months in advance but not later than 2 months before the month in which the internship is desired.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
- Please Note: A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
- To apply, Click here
For more internship opportunities, Click here
- Online Internship Opportunity at Fathom Legal: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Damensch: Apply Now!
- Paid Online Internship Opportunity at ShareChat: Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at Docland Services: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity with Adv Heena Jalan: Apply Now!
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.