About Lynx Litigation Partners
We are a team of meticulous and specialist lawyers, passionate and experienced in various domains. We work with utmost integrity, transparency, and dedication in serving our clients and taking care of all the legal aspects of their lives and business. We provide noteworthy legal advice and consultation on a wide spectrum of complex legal events and impediments, that are backed by years of experience and profound knowledge of laws, to protect our clients from any adverse circumstances or disputes.
We assist start-ups and venture-backed companies in their incorporation, financing, and growth by performing all the legal procedures and protocols on their behalf.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
We at Lynx Litigation Partners LLP are looking for highly motivated lawyers / law students with exceptional research and drafting skills and thorough knowledge of law to work on a diverse range of cases of corporate, civil and criminal law to join us as ‘Legal Interns’.
The prerequisites for this position are:
1. The candidates should be in the final year of LL.B. or should have completed their LL.B.
2. The candidates should be well versed with techniques of legal research and familiar with the usage of legal research softwares
3. The candidates should have proficiency with MS word and MS excel
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Efficiently assisting senior lawyers on various stages of litigation
2. Managing legal research and drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, civil / criminal complaints
3. Drafting legal notices and responses
4. Handling IPR, taxation, arbitration and other corporate cases
5. Assisting companies in various transactions and negotiations
6. Assisting companies in managing compliance and other legal functions
7. Carrying out case analysis, reporting and presentation; and analyzing and identifying the core issues and their implications
8. Attending conferences, meetings and briefing senior lawyers, and assisting them in framing strategies / action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters
9. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies and various government officials for resolution of cases at pre-litigation and / or post-litigation phases
10. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, civil and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, negotiable instruments act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, motor vehicles act, technology laws and constitutional law
- The candidates should have good articulation skills and critical thinking abilities
- The candidates should posses sound knowledge of the practice and procedure of litigation in India and should have an avid interest in learning and exploring new avenues
- The candidate should posses excellent proficiency in English and Hindi
Hybrid. Students can opt for both online and offline internships.
Duration of Internship
Duration: 2-6 Months
Candidates who wish to work remotely and complete their internship online must mention this in their email or cover letter.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter with their resume and drafting samples to [email protected]
Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.