The IP Press presents the second edition of itsflagship Certificate Course on Trademark Law and Advocacy.
About The IP Press
The IP Press is a team of IP-Holics, who started this blog to ensure access to the latest intellectual property (IP) issues for all the IP hopefuls. Our focus would be to address IP concerns of stakeholders, students, academicians, researchers, start-ups, etc. and guide them to attain and enforce their IP rights.
We, not only hold expertise in law and IP, but our team of technically-skilled professionals, IP specialists and patent agents gives us a better understanding to deal with technical issues in IP. To focus on national and international issues, we are supported with international IP experts as well.
About the Course on Trademark Law and Advocacy
After huge demand for us to start specialized courses on IP, we are here to bring our second edition of the certificate course on trademark law and advocacy.
This course has been designed by a team of industry experts with the objective to bridge the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge of trademark advocacy.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will be well-versed with the intricacies of trademark law and will be on the path to finding the solutions thereof.
Protecting a trademark in today’s era is not just about filing and getting it registered for your client, the importance of association with a mark has now become a multi-millionaire game. The course intends to equip participants with the understanding of developments in the area of Trade mark law and Advocacy. Participants will get a chance to work on live cases related to filing, examination, opposition, and advocating a mark for the client.
- 6 weeks course
- Weekend live classes
- Lectures by industry experts
1. Ms. Kangan Roda, Partner at illuminIP
2. Ms. Raj Latha Kotni, Partner and Head IP at Lexport | Advocates and Legal Consultants
3. Ms. Navreet Kaur, Associate Partner at Ashwathh Legal
4. Mr. VC. Mathews Group Head- IP at Fox Mandal & Associates
5. Mr. Vaibhav Vutts, Partner at Vutts & Associates LLP
6. Ms. Anupriya Shyam, Associate at Vutts & Associates LLP
7. Ms. Riddima Sharma, Senior Associate at Saikrishna & Associates
8. Mr. Ataul Karim, LLM in IP (WIPO Academy and Ankara University), LLM in IP and Competition Law (MIPLC), Germany
50 seats only. Register now!!!
16th July 2022 – 21st August 2022
- Rs. 2499/- for students
- Rs. 3499/- for professionals
For further details, visit the official website given here.
For queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.