LawLevelUp aims to deliver the best to you and provide you with practical legal industry knowledge. In this modern world, learning things theoretically is not enough and LawLevelUp is here to find you the right tools to excel in your law journey to be one of the best.
About the Opportunity
Lawlevelup is organising a course on Notice Drafting.
Keynote Speakers for the Workshop
Adv. Pulkit Garg
- Bachelors in law from Jindal Global Law School.
- Post-graduate diploma in environment law and policy, offered by NLU-Delhi in association with WWF-India.
- Masters (LLM) IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW and holds a certification in social psychology from department of psychology, Wesleyan University.
- Working with civil and criminal laws around the country for 4+ years
- What is a legal notice?
- Types of legal notice
- Ingredients/Drafting of a legal notice
- Modes of service of a legal notice
- Replying to a legal notice
Recorded (Limited seats only)
Rs 1350 [10% Discount via LawBhoomi]
Last Date of Registration
22 November 2023.