About the National Law University Odisha
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within the short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law. Faculty research output has always been of a very high standard, yielding among others several top-tier international publications. The student community’s engagement with co-curricular activities has yielded remarkable results, including consistently high performances in moot court competitions and active participation in prestigious national and international conferences and seminars. The liberal yet demanding academic culture coupled with the friendly environment has ensured that students are able to harness their full potential and contribute in the area of their choice.
About the news
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the team comprising of Preyansh Gupta and Yashonandani Bhargava from the Batch of 2025, has emerged as Winners of the 1st HPNLU National Mediation Competition 2021.
We congratulate the team for their outstanding performance and are extremely proud of the achievement of the team. We wish them luck and success for all their future endeavours.
- HNLU Collaborates with THINK-B
- NLUO Wins 1st HPNLU National Mediation Competition 2021
- HNLU Ranked First as the Frontline Law University to Introduce the Cumulative Professional Development Allowance
- RGNUL Successful Publication of the Fourth Edition of the RBS on ‘Mergers and Acquisitions’
- HNLU Organised 2 Days virtual workshop on Forensic Science in Crime Investigation