About the Institution
The Times Group established Bennett University in 2016 with a vision to provide quality education and drive the growth of the Indian higher education ecosystem, with 180+ years of legacy and leadership skills to make students professionally proficient. The best private university in Greater Noida is committed to providing global exposure with top-of-the-line faculty members, infrastructure, international collaborations, trailblazing research, a vibrant campus life consisting of a magnificently constructed sports complex, skill-enhancing clubs, and myriad activities and amenities to participate in and indulge in.
The university features six schools with 30+ programs and 70+ leading specializations in Engineering, Management, Media, Law, and Liberal Arts, and has positioned itself as one of the top universities in India.
About the Competition
The Legal Aid Clinic & The Pro Bono Club of the Legal Aid Committee at School of Law, Bennett University as part of our flagship event, Pro Bono Week 5.0, presents a National Level Competition titled Legal Lens: Capturing the Impact on Society on 24th February 2024.
The objective of the competition is to recognize and appreciate distinguished projects and activities undertaken by Legal Aid Committees taking a step towards the protection and promotion of the rights of the needy & proactive steps taken towards their welfare.
Guidelines of the Competition
- This competition serves as an integral part of our flagship event, Pro Bono Week 5.0, at the School of Law, Bennett University, and has been scheduled to be held on 24th February 2024.
- Please mention only the official Legal Aid Committee email ID or an approved college email ID while filling out the registration form.
- The PowerPoint Presentations (PPTs) to be submitted for the competition must adhere to the guidelines provided and must contain the following details:
- The PowerPoint Presentation must be divided into four parts, each assigned to a specific component. Events will be categorized accordingly.
- The name of the events organized by the Legal Aid Committee in the period from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023.
- Dates of the events should be explicitly specified.
- Venue or address of the events organized.
- A detailed schedule of the events must be provided.
- The objective of the events must be stated clearly.
- A comprehensive detail about the events must be provided within 250-300 words.
- It should be supported with 2-5 relevant pictures about the event.
- Links containing the pictures (including geotagged pictures), or the details of the events should be provided mandatorily.
- Note: Verification of the events conducted shall be done through the provided links, which can be of social media handles, published newsletters, etc.
- A maximum of 3 slides only can be dedicated to a particular event in the PPT.
- The presentation does not need to include all components. If a clinic has not conducted an event in a particular component, it can be omitted.
- Each participating team must consist of two law students who are members of the Legal Aid Clinics, Legal Services Centre or the Pro Bono Club at their respective law College/universities.
- To enroll in the competition, access the provided Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/rTT1g15Pz9XEPLtL8 or the QR code provided. All fields are mandatory. Ensure that the information provided is accurate and comprehensive.
- After submitting the form, an automatic email confirmation will be sent to the address you have provided. This email serves as proof of successful provisional registration.
- This concludes provisional registration.
- Registered teams will receive another email with a Google Form for PowerPoint presentations and registration fee payments. This will complete the final registration process.
- Teams are required to prepare a PowerPoint presentation adhering to the guidelines provided to them upon provisional registration.
- The PowerPoint presentation will be evaluated. 15 teams will be shortlisted based on this submission.
- Winners – Rs. 10,000/-
- Runners-Up – Rs.7,000/-
- 2nd Runners-Up – Rs. 5,000/-
- and a Certificate. Every participating team will receive a certificate
- Last date of provisional registration: 8th February 2024.
- Last of date final registration, fee payment & presentation submission: 18th February 2024.
- Declaration of shortlisted presentations: 20th February 2024.
- Date of the competition: 24th February 2024
- Duration of the competition: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
- Mode of competition: Online mode
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per team (inclusive of GST).
- Shubhangi Singh, Convenor | Legal Aid Committee, Bennett University, Greater Noida, +91 96904 11869
- Udit Gupta, Co-Convenor | Legal Aid Committee, Bennett University, Greater Noida, +91 94611 33367
- Lakshya Khanna , Co-Convenor | Legal Aid Committee, Bennett University, Greater Noida, +9191368 54727
The official notification is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.