About the IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India.
Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated in August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961.
About the Daksh Centre of Excellence for Law and Technology
The DAKSH Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Law and Technology at IIT Delhi was established through an MoU signed on 9 October 2020 between the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi and DAKSH Society, Bengaluru. The CoE will conduct interdisciplinary research to explore and understand various aspects of the justice system. The CoE will bring together lawyers, researchers, scientists and policy analysts to build solutions for the biggest challenges facing the justice system, drawing from fields such as operations research, data analytics, technology and law.
About the opportunity
IIT Delhi is inviting applications from Indian nationals for the job role of Project Assistant under IIT Delhi’s Daksh Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Law and Technology. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Project Assistant (Admin) 1
- Project Assistant (Admin) 2
Project Assistant (Admin) 1
- Master in Public Policy and B.A. (Hons.) Economics both with first division or distinction
- 3+ years of working experience preferably in public policy research and allied areas.
Project Assistant (Admin) 2
- B.Com, LLB with first division (integrated programmes also eligible.
- 2 years of working experience, preferably in Civil Litigation (drafting, research, filing matters, appearing and arguing in court and conducting client meetings) and allied areas.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website of IIT Delhi.
Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email with advertisement no. (Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/159/2021) on the subject line to Prof. Nomesh Bhojkumar Bolia at email id: [email protected]
The last date for submitting the completed applications by email is September 21, 2021, by 5 PM.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Nomesh Bhojkumar Bolia at email id: [email protected]
- Job Post| Junior Legal Officer at Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Ltd: Apply by Nov 13
- Job Post| Central Labour Service Officer at Ministry of Labour and Employment: Apply by Oct 28
- Job Post| Lawyer at SD & Associates: Apply now!
- Job Post| Litigation Junior Associate at SS Global Law Firm: Apply now!
- Job Post| Lawyer at Touchtone Partners: Apply now!