About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is a general practice law firm that provides legal and strategic advice to new-age businesses that thrive on technology and business-level innovation. Our key clients are innovative, agile and disruptive businesses. We differentiate ourselves from other firms with respect to the clients we work with and the work we do with them. When working with such clients, it is even more important that our advice is not only “legal” but also strategic, and in line with their mode of business, objectives and strategy.
What is the Ikigai Tech Policy Fellowship?
The Ikigai Tech Policy Fellowship is a paid full-time 1-year program for recent graduates to gain experience in the Indian tech policy ecosystem.
The Fellowship will have four components:
- Hands-on training
- Structured learning
- Relationship building
- You are a recent graduate with an interest in tech policy. You preferably have a background in public policy, political science, economics, journalism, commerce, or business management.
- You have between 0-3 years of work experience.
- You are based in New Delhi or can relocate.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are a quick learner who is diligent, strategic, and solution-focused.
- You can build relationships with policy-makers, clients, and peers.
- You can work independently and under time constraints.
Area of Work
Fellows will work closely with the team at Ikigai to assist clients across various sectors including blockchain, cloud, data, e-commerce, gaming, online content, and many more. In addition to hands-on training, the Fellows will also get opportunities to learn, network, and publish.
The Fellowship is open to candidates from varied backgrounds, especially public policy, political science, economics, journalism, commerce, and business management.
You will receive Rs.45,000 per month (before tax), generous leave, interesting work, supportive colleagues, and opportunities to learn, network, and publish. Based on your performance during the Fellowship, you will also be considered for a long-term role with us.
Last date to apply
The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM, 5th February 2023.
Send your resume (up to 2 pages) and a cover letter (up to 500 words) explaining your interest in the Fellowship to [email protected]. The subject of your email should be Application for Tech Policy Fellowship’.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.