About Mr. Asheesh Jain, Advocate
Based in South Delhi, Mr. Asheesh Jain, Advocate is practicing in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and various Tribunals at New Delhi as Central Government Standing Counsel and as a Private Counsel.
About the opportunity
Applications are invited for the post of Legal Associates at Chambers of Mr. Asheesh Jain, Advocate, New Delhi
Number of Vacancies
- Candidates must have 1 to 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Civil Laws including Arbitration, Consumer Law, Insolvency Law, IPR and Company Laws (Appellate and Original jurisdiction), Constitutional Law and Taxation Laws.
- Candidates will be responsible for legal research and preparing briefs or case notes.
- Candidates will also be required for appearances and drafting original pleadings, appeals, applications, writ petitions, etc. before the Delhi High Court and various Tribunals (primarily NCDRC, NCLT and NCLAT).
- Candidates will be responsible for supervising filing of cases by clerks in Courts, Tribunals and before Arbitrators.
- Candidates will be responsible for assisting in hearing before Courts, Tribunals and Arbitrations.
- Candidates will have to perform any administrative work related to the cases.
- To be mutually discussed and decided based on experience and performance.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs at [email protected]