About the University
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established by an Act of Government of Uttar Pradesh in 2005, to meet up the new challenges in the legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country.
About the Speakers
Chief Guest: Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Sharma, Deputy Chief Minister, U.P
Guest of Honour: Shri Vinod Kumar Shahi, Addl. Advocate General, U.P
Guest of Honour: Prof. (Dr.) Alok Kumar Rai, VC, University of Lucknow
Details the Webinar
Topic: National Education Policy 2020: A Futuristic Approach
Date: 5th September 2020
Time: 3 PM
Location: Youtube Live Stream (online)
Platfrom: You can participate in the webinar through the YoutubeLive, The Webinar will be live-streamed on the Youtube Live, the link for which is given below.
Youtube Live Streaming Link
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.