The Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar in association with the CAN Foundation presents: “Dissents That Made a Difference: India & Abroad”.
Dissents That Made a Difference: India & Abroad
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul: Justice Kaul is a Judge of Supreme Court of India. He is former Chief Justice of Madras High Court and Punjab and Haryana High Court and former Judge of Delhi High Court. He has also served as Acting Chief Justice of Delhi High Court. After schooling in Modern School, New Delhi, Sanjay Kishan Kaul graduated in Economics (Hons.) from Delhi University, studying in St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. He then took a degree in law, studying at the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, taking the LLB in 1982.
Mr. Dhruv Mehta: Mr. Mehta studied law at Campus Law Centre, Delhi where he stood first in his batch, followed by an LLM from Cambridge University, U.K. on ODA scholarship. He has assisted Professor M.P. Singh in revising V.N. Shukla’s commentary on Constitutional Law. He was enrolled at the Bar in 1988 whereafter he has been practising before the Supreme Court and the Delhi High Court. In 1995, he secured the second position in the AOR examination and was appointed as Advocate on Record of Supreme Court. Whereafter, he was designated as a Senior Advocate by the Full Court of Supreme Court in February 2010. He has appeared in several important matters in the field of civil, commercial as well as constitutional law. He has authored several legal articles in the field of administrative law upon the doctrine of legitimate expectation, judicial review of administrative action, etc.
+91-8604633567 (Achyut Tewari)
+91-9165211347 (Anand Singh)
+91-7999307283 (Mohit Kandpal)
To visit Website, Click Here.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!