About the Book
ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is inviting for chapters for its book on “Cyber Law and Emerging Trends in Information Technology.
Cyber Law and New Technology Laws is a comprehensive reference work that expansively and comparatively discusses the key developments in the field of Cyber Law across India and other jurisdictions.
This book presents emerging areas of law and the legislative framework that applies to the operation and development of computer technology and the Internet. It discusses the rapid legislative and judicial responses, demanded by the creation of the new technology, to resolve legal problems of the emerging technology in India and abroad.
Title of the Book: Cyber Law and Emerging Trends in Information Technology
Editors: Professor (Dr.) Yugal Kishore, Mrs. Monica Kharola, Ms. Prachi Mishra
Publisher: ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- Cyberspace Jurisdiction
- Cyber Crimes
- E-Contracts and E-Commerce
- Cyber Crime Investigation and Surveillance
- Cyber Regulation
- Internet of Things and Industrial Revolution
- Cyber Forensics
- Laws relating to Bitcoins and Virtual Currencies
- Data Protection and Privacy
The list is not exhaustive, and contributions can be made on any other related topics.
- Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
- The title of the chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic.
- The abstract should mention the novelty of the idea which the author wishes to put forth. It should also mention the outcome of the research paper.
- The authors of the selected abstracts shall submit their papers in the format prescribed.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. The paper should not be the repetition of any published work.
- The word limit should be between 4000-10,000 words including footnotes.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number, and e-mail ID.
- Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the publisher.
All entries will be reviewed by the editors before publication.
How to Submit?
Entries may be emailed to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 25th September 2020
- Last Date of Chapter Submission: 30th October 2020
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Blogs| RMLNLU’s SECLPP: Submit by Sept 30 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Blogs| for RFMLR Sidebar [Rolling Submissions, Free Publications ]
- Call for Paper| Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology Law Journal: Submit by Sept 30
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.