Centre for Intellectual Property Studies [CIPS] was established in 2018 with the aim to promote research and studies in the field of Intellectual Property Rights. The Centre also monitors, designs and disseminates various courses and programmes pertaining to training and research in Intellectual Property Rights.
Broadcasting Rights and Fair Use in Sports
About the Speakers
Ms. Aahna Mehrotra: Ms. Aahna Mehrotra is the Founder of AM Sports Law & Management Co. and Partner at TMT Law Practice. She has been the Vice-Chairperson of the Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel, India since 2019.
Ms. Namrata Chatterjee: Ms. Namrata Chatterjee is presently engaged as the League Secretary of the Indian Super League.
The webinar is open to all persons from law and non-law background having an interest in sports and copyright law.
All attendees will be awarded e-certificates of participation by the Centre.
Last date of registration: September 4, 2020 (11:59 pm)
Date of the Webinar: September 5, 2020 (2:30 pm)
Registration is mandatory for attending the webinar.
The registration fee is as follows:
Students: INR 250/-
Academicians, Lawyers, and other interested persons: INR 750/-
Each attendee shall pay the registration fee at the following this link at ‘Payment Other than Semester Fee’ specifying the purpose of payment as ‘CIPS Sports Webinar’.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.