The National Law Institute University is a premier university in the field of legal education, established in 1997. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India. NLIU is known for its impeccable administration of legal competitions across various law schools.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, continuing to devastate the world, everything has now gone digital. Classes have shifted online, webinars and interactive sessions are held virtually and many innovative applications have set the stage for friends and colleagues to stay connected.
On this note, NLIU MCA takes immense pleasure and pride in announcing the 3rd edition of the NLIU-Link Legal National Client Counselling Competition, 2020 proposed to be held virtually from the 16th to 18th October 2020. The fundamental aim of this competition is to develop the counselling functions of a lawyer in a holistic manner, by providing a unique opportunity to have a deep insight into the behavioural aspects of counselling.
The competition will be held virtually. The platform for the same shall be notified later.
Last Date of Provisional Registration: 5th September 2020
Last Date of Registration: 20th September 2020
Release of Pools: 3rd October 2020.
Rounds: 16th October – 18th October 2020
The colleges have to register themselves with us, provisionally first by sending in an email to our official id which is [email protected].
Please note that only 24 teams will be selected on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. A maximum of two applications from each institution will be accepted.
Winner: Certificates along with a cash prize of ₹21,000/- and internships with Link Legal India Law Services.
Runners-up: Certificates along with a cash prize of ₹15,000/-.
Best Counsel: Certificates along with a cash prize of ₹5,000/-.
The best performing team(s) will be awarded in the following manner: Every participant will be awarded with a Certificate of Participation
For any queries, please write to us at [email protected], or, contact any of the following:
Gokul Holani (Convener): +91- 7987188847
Harshit Shrivastava (Co-Convener): +91- 8358997871
Sahil Sonkusale (Secretary): +91- 7415552953
Sakshi Ajmera (Joint-Secretary): +91-9406928999
You might be also interested at:
- 4th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition: Register by Aug 31 (Prizes Worth 55k!)
- Central Indian Debating Championship by NLIU, Bhopal: Register by Sept 13 (Prizes Worth Rs 15K!)
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Government Law College: Register by Sept 15
- E-Model United Nations| by Think India [Sept 5-6] (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30k): Registration Open!
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Asian Law College : Register by Aug 31 (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 8.5k!)
- Moot Court Competition by NLUD [Sep 27]- Register by Sept 12
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.