The Moot Court Association of School of Law, UPES is proud to present a webinar which ill witness the presence of esteemed legal luminaries who would share their profound expertise in tackling arbitration law and moots based on it.
Approaching International Arbitration Moots: a detailed analysis
Date and Time
5th September, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Kroll, Director of the William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition at Vienna
- Ms. Kiran N. Gore, Counsel at Law Offices of Charles H. Camp, PC
- Mr. Ajar Rab, Rab & Rab Associates LLP
- Mr. Jonathan Lim, English solicitor, Singapore Advocate and New York based lawyer
- Mr. Benjamin Gottlieb, Senior Associate at Schellenberg Wittmer’s international arbitration
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!