About the Organizer
Gujarat National Law University is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometers north of the city of Ahmedabad.
About the Colloquium
Gujarat National Law University through its Centre for Corporate and Insolvency Law is organizing a Colloquium on “Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process: Understanding Emerging Issues and Challenges” in which it contributed papers on numerous technical aspects relating to Insolvency law.
However, the entire world including India confronted the COVID-19 crisis with numerous challenges. During the COVID crisis, several changes have been made to the legislative framework of Insolvency Laws. In this backdrop, a new theme has been proposed and included to the existing themes of the colloquium: “COVID-19 and IBC”.
Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process: Understanding Emerging Issues and Challenges.
The Steps to make the appropriate payment are as follows:
Step 1: Click here to be redirected to payment portal.
Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions and proceed
Step 3: Select Gujarat in ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ tab.
Step 4: Select Educational Institutions in ‘Type of Corporation/Institution’ tab.
Step 5: Select National Colloquium on Corporate Insolvency in ‘Select Payment Category’ tab.
Step 6: Fill the form and make the appropriate payment.
Step 7: Click here to fill post-payment registration form.
- Date of the Colloquium: 19th September 2020
- Last date to submit abstracts: 12th September 2020
- Last date for Payment and Registration: 12th September 2020
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Chapters| ICFAI’s Book on Cyber Law: Submit Abstract by Sep 25 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Blogs| RMLNLU’s SECLPP: Submit by Sept 30 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Blogs| for RFMLR Sidebar [Rolling Submissions, Free Publications ]
- Call for Paper| Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology Law Journal: Submit by Sept 30
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15