For results, Click here.
Lawnomy is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity. (https://www.lawnomy.com/)
Enhelion, one of India’s oldest online legal education organization, in association with leading law firms has launched unique and affordable online courses for the student community of India in order to help them during this crisis. They have a large repository of about 300 online affordable courses all certified by leading law firms. (http://enhelion.com/)
- Article 21 of the Indian Constitution with Top 10 Cases
- Important Rights under Article 21 (with Case Laws)
- A Human Rights Perspective in Expansion of Article 21 of the Constitution of India
- Changing Dimensions of Article 21
- The quiz shall have 20 questions
- Time will be of 20 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The form will be accepting responses for a time period of 2 hours. The exact time will be notified to the participants a day before the quiz.
- Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
- Rank 1 and 2: Free Publication of a paper in Juscholars Journal + Rs 500 discount at Enhelion’s Courses + Certificate of Excellence + Internship opportunity at Lawnomy
- Next top 5 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Rs 300 discount in Juscholars Journal’s Processing Fee + Internship opportunity at Lawnomy
- Next 10 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Rs 200 discount in Juscholars Journal’s Processing Fee + Internship opportunity at Lawnomy
- Names of top candidates will be published at Lawnomy’s website.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.