About the Organization
IMS Law College, Noida: Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body. IMS Law College is the first college in Noida to start B.A., LL.B 5 Years integrated course. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut
About the Workshop
This workshop has been planned to give students the exposure of this all-new but a budding field in the law schools. Through this workshop, the society aims to give students the exposure of how the national and international mediation competitions are delt and how to decode every small thing. From the basic to the pro level thing would be discussed in this workshop.
Society invites all the students to get themselves registered for this workshop and gain maximum knowledge about this new field of law.
It is open for all law students.
Will be conducted on an online platform on Zoom app and Youtube live.
Advocate Mrityunjay Kumar is an International Dispute Lawyer, who holds a master’s degree from the University of Melbourne, Australia. Mr. Kumar has experience with varied business environment in multiple industries viz. services, legal consultancy and software development and construction.
Mr. Kumar specializes in International Commercial Arbitration and Energy and Resources Law. His post-qualification experience spans over 8 years of cross-cultural, cross-industry and cross-functional roles in large and small concerns in India, Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia. Mr. Kumar was a Trainee Legal at Asian International Arbitration Centre,
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On Introduction to IBC & its Changes in COVID Times by SLS, Hyderabad [Sep 5, 4 PM]
- Free Webinar| On Approaching International Arbitration Moots by UPES, Dehradun [Sept 5]- Recommended!
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)