About the Institute
The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar (Chancellor Symbiosis International Deemed University) on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’.
About the Centre
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
Introduction to IBC and its Changes in COVID Times
Who can Attend?
Professionals and students from Legal or non-legal fraternity. E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Agenda of the Webinar
The webinar aims to cover the following areas:
- Issues faced by the banking & finance industry in the present times along with the measures
- Reliefs taken by the government and nodal agencies so far and as to what will be the way forward.
- Legal and regulatory mechanisms under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and the present state of affairs in relation to it.
About the Speaker
Mr. Ayush Agarwala, Partner: Krishnamurthy & Co.
Mr. Ayush is a partner based out of the Mumbai office of the firm. Prior to joining K Law, he had been associated with Khaitan & Co., AZB & Partners, PDS Legal, Advocates and Solicitors and PDS & Associates. His expertise ranges from Dispute Resolution (both international and domestic), White Collar Crimes and Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
September 05, 2020 (Saturday)
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On Approaching International Arbitration Moots by UPES, Dehradun [Sept 5]- Recommended!
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!