About the Organization
Amity Law School Lucknow Campus (ALS-L) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2007 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region. ALS is a fine blend of global education, training & research within an academic ambience. With the latest teaching methodologies, offers UGC-recognized Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in the law discipline.
Amity Law School of Amity University Lucknow Campus is currently headed by Prof. (Dr.) J.P. Yadav. The Law School has successfully organized various events from time to time around the year like International and National Seminars, Law Fests and Carnivals, Workshops, National Quizzes, National & Intra Moot Court Competition and National Faculty Development Programs to name a few.
About the Seminar
The present seminar will shed light on Right to Privacy and Data Protection and emerging issues and challenges in the virtual world and will attempt to propose solutions to emerging issues related to the individual’s right to privacy and data protection.
A crucial aspect of human life has always been privacy. But as more information is shared online and data gets digitized, data privacy is becoming more and more important. Data privacy is the management of data according to its perceived importance. People’s privacy and security when it comes to their information are a major concern, making it more than just a business issue. The Amity Law School is organizing a 2-day National Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy and Data Protection in Digital Era- Issues and Challenges from February 16th & 17th, 2023’.
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow campus is organizing a National Seminar on Right to Privacy and Data Protection in Digital Era- Issues and Challenges from February 16th & 17th, 2023.
- Law students and students interested in any interdisciplinary field
- Academicians from various fields
- Research scholars from Law / IT and other fields
- Professionals (Legal / IT Professionals and other professionals)
Theme 1- Tracing Right to Privacy: Emergence & Evolution
Theme 2- Liability of Data Protection: State & Non–State Actors
Theme 3- Emerging Cybercrimes: Socio-Economic perspective
Theme 4- Recent Trends and Challenges
Submission Guidelines & Procedure
The title of the paper should be followed by:
- Name of the Organization / University / Institution and
- E-mail address.
- It is mandatory to mention the E-mail address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and information of co-authors, if any to the main author.
- The abstract should exceed the limit of 250 words
- The abstract shall have a maximum of 5 (five) relevant keywords.
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and E-mail id, Title of Abstract, should be sent along with the Abstract in the given format.
- Submit your abstract to [email protected]
Note: Last Date for Abstract Submissions – 25th January 2023.
For Registration And Payment
- Professionals/ Faculty- Rs. 1500
- Research Scholars- Rs.1200
- Students outside Amity -Rs.1000
- Amity Students – Rs.800
Accommodation and Travel
- Accommodation will be provided on a first come first serve basis
- Travel allowance will not be provided to any of the participants.
In the event that the paper is chosen for publishing in a book with an ISBN, the author must sign a statement relinquishing all copyright claims and certifying that all submissions are their genuine, original work, number of conferences held.
Certificate of Participation will be issued to all the participants as well as those who have submitted their abstracts with the required fee.
Submit your abstract to [email protected]
For any information contact: [email protected]
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Singh (9026480959)
- Dr. Shashya Mishra (9454362378)
- Versha Singh (8739086379)
- Jasmine Suri (9415160990)
- Rituporna Das (7417467976)
- Yash Krishna Pandey (7007404195)
Student Organising Secretary
- Rishi Raaj (9044365694)
For official notification, click here.