About the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005,to meet up the new challenges in the legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country. RMLNLU is one of the premier law schools in the country imparting top-notch legal education. RMLNLU, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
About the opportunity
The RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog invites guest submissions from policy experts, academicians, researchers lawyers and students on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year.
Unpublished and unique content should be included in submissions. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden.
If an author desires to have an article cross-published after it has been published on this blog, they must do so at the editorial board’s discretion and within 48 hours after the initial publication. Microsoft Word is the preferred format for submissions.
The length of the submission should be between 600 and 1200 words. The submission will not be accepted if it exceeds 1200 words.
- The author can choose to submit their photograph and bio with the submission.
- Submissions on the critique of Policy, Impact Assessments, and Intersectionality of law and policy are encouraged. Submissions can be comparative in nature as well.
If you are interested in submitting a piece, kindly mail us at ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line: ‘Submission’.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Call for Articles for LawBhoomi’s Blog [No Publication Fee]
- Call for blogs| JGLS’s Maya Magazine: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Blogs| Global Affairs and International Relations E-Newsletter of Alliance School of Law: Submit by Nov 10
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL CASIHR’s The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions!
- Call for Entries| CEDM Newsletter – HPNLU Green Gazette: Submit by Oct 20