About the School of Good Governance and Policy Analysis
The Madhya Pradesh government founded the School of Good Governance and Policy Analysis (AIGGPA) in September 2007. In October 2014, the School of Good Governance and Policy Analysis was renamed the “Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis” in order to pursue broader goals. The institute is a recognised society that receives funding from the Madhya Pradesh government.
Students pursuing courses at the post graduate level at their parent institution of learning or passouts from such institutions during the two academic years prior to the year in which applications are invited*.
*Students perusing B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch/LLB in their third year of later of their courses can apply.
Duration of Internship
Minimum 2 to a maximum 6 months.
Stipend and Other Facilities
- A monthly compensation of Rs.10,000/- on completion of prescribed formalities and satisfactory output as per AIGGPA’s rules and procedures.
- They will also be eligible for train travel expenses from their place of study in India to Bhopal and back by AC 3 Tier by shortest route.
- Similar Travel costs for travel from port of entry in India to Bhopal will be payable to students from abroad.
- Shared Office space and access to ICT facilities will be available.
The intern will work at one of the Centres of the AIGGPA, under the overall supervision of its head, designated as the Principal Advisor.
On successful completion of the internship, the intern shall be issued a Certificate and a letter of reference by the Institute.
- Online Internship Opportunity at Enhelion’s Student Volunteering programme: Apply by Oct 30
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan NGO [Stipend Rs 2,000-5,000]: Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Internship Opportunity with Mitali Agarwal: Apply by Nov 5
- Internship Opportunities for Law Students [195+ Internships]