About Advocate Abha Singh
Abha Singh is a practising Advocate in Mumbai and a nationally renowned personality. She is recognised as a lady fervently involved in upholding human rights and gender Justice. Some of the famous cases handled by her are the Salman Khan Hit and Run case, AIB Roast, Right to Accessibility for the Disabled, PILs to ban manual scavenging and right to use loudspeaker during peaceful protests
About the opportunity
Abha Singh is looking to hire motivated and diligent lawyers in Bombay with at least two to three years of practice in criminal and/or civil law. Good drafting skills are a must, and should have good knowledge of Court procedures.
All those interested may apply to [email protected].
- Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply now!
- Paid Work Opportunity with Advocate Smita Tanna: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Srei: Apply now!
- Online Volunteering Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan [5000 seats]: Applications Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Oct]: Apply Sept 15