The CAN Foundation strives at assisting both students and graduates who while are meritorious but, are held back on account of their financial constraints.
CAN Foundation proudly announces 2nd Edition of its Flagship Initiative Project Eklavya for the year 2020-2021. Project Eklavya seeks to assist financially disadvantaged yet meritorious undergraduate students from several National Law Universities across the country.
Eklavya Scholars 2020 shall be selected by Three-Membered High-Powered Selection Committee (HPSC) comprising of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Kurian Joseph, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India & Mr. Dayan Krishnan & Mrs. Madhavi Divan, Senior Advocates. The HPSC shall be preceded by a Tier One Scrutiny Committee, which shall comprise of Young Members from the Bar, with at least a decade worth of experience in the profession and have worked towards increasing its accessibility.
Deadline of Eklavya 2020 is 5 PM, 7th September 2020
To Apply, Click Here.
You might be also interested at:
- 2nd International Conclave of Conflict resolution and Call for Submissions [Sept 30, by Lions Club]
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
- Online Certificate Course| Fashion and IPR Law by RMLNLU [Aug 24-26]: Free Registration
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.