Jagran Lakecity University is located in Bhopal and is a fully government approved Private university established by Government of Madhya Pradesh by Act No 22 of 2013 and is recognized by UGC under section 2 of Act, 1956.
About the Seminar
The Centre for Sports Law, Policy & Research through the “National E-Seminar on Issues and Challenges in Laws relating to Sports in India” proposes to provide a common platform for legal experts, academicians, researchers and students to bring out, discuss and deliberate on contemporary issues in law relating to sports and possible solutions for the resolutions of the same.
Faculty Member, Research Scholar, Industry Expert and Student at any Law and Sports University/College/Sports Organization are eligible to participate.
Themes for the E-Seminar
- Constitutional Dimensions and Sports Law
- Issues in Sports Contracts
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism of Sports issues
- Ethical Issues in Sports
- Sports & Intellectual Property Rights
- Sports & Criminal Law
The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive in nature. Authors may choose a topic which is in line with theme of the seminar.
Platform of E-Seminar
Participant can register after filling up the Google Form after making the payment by scanning the Paytm QR Code provided in the information brochure.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: August 29, 2020
- Last date for Manuscript Submission: September 26, 2020
- Date of Paper Presentation: October 4, 2020
You might be also interested at:
- 2nd International Conclave of Conflict resolution and Call for Submissions [Sept 30, by Lions Club]
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
- Online Certificate Course| Fashion and IPR Law by RMLNLU [Aug 24-26]: Free Registration
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28