Lions Clubs International Foundation introduce ourselves as the largest service organization in the world with the presence in over 208 countries and membership strength of over 1.4 million committed volunteers. We are mainly involved in serving the “have not” section of the society by providing relief and solace to them, and by standing by them in their hour of need. Lions Clubs International, District 322B2, with a legacy of over 2 decades of service, is committed to upholding the ethos of Lionism in and around Kolkata, the city of Joy.
In 2018, Lions Clubs International, District 322B2 in collaboration with the WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) organized the 1st International Conclave of Conflict Resolution, with Justice Soumen Sen as the Chief Guest, Sri. Feroze Varun Gandhi as the Key Note Speaker and the participation of over 1,500 best minds from across the country, making it Kolkata’s largest Conclave. Watch snippets of the Conclave here: https://youtu.be/w9AKX79prSA
The 2nd International Conclave of Conflict resolution, with the theme, “Interdependency of the Structures of the Society, for Conflict Resolution”. The Conclave is aimed towards the thorough analysis of various conflicts in our society, one at a time, with a specific focus in the procedure of resolution.
The Key Note speaker for the Conclave is Srimati. Maneka Gandhi, Member of Parliament, Former Minister of Women and Child Development. Further, many jurists, diplomats, lawyers, journalists, and corporate members will be hosted in a panel discussion where they will talk on the various sub-themes, viz:
- Interdisciplinary Approach towards Social Conflicts, including Human Rights and Animal Welfare;
- Corporate Responsibility towards Social Conflicts;
- Legal Resolutions to Social Conflicts;
- Lack of awareness or ignorance: Peril of the Society;
- United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
You might be also interested at:
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
- Online Certificate Course| Fashion and IPR Law by RMLNLU [Aug 24-26]: Free Registration
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.