About the Organisers
JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan is one of the Premier University of North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of Government of Rajasthan. JECRC University had started Faculty of Law in 2017 with approval of Bar Council of India.
Path Lexis is a youth organization specialized in organizing moot courts, debates, seminars and other legal competitions for a much better learning experience than what is offered to the law students. Driven by a sense of excellence and talent in young minds, a variety of mediums are provided to help students achieve perfectionism in every domain of the legal field.
About the Moot
JECRC University in association with Path Lexis is organising its 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition 2020.
The Competition shall be conducted over a period of 2 days from 26th-27th September 2020.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/ College/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
Team size and other information
Each team shall consist of only one person as the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition is a mono advocacy event (More than one team can participate from same institute).
Registration Procedure and Fee Details
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for each participant. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m., 20th September 2020.
- Pay Registration via Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay: 7300795536 (Upload Screenshot of Payment in Registration Forum.)
Vikram Sharma: 7023627441
Kratima Divakar: 7300795536
For the brochure and rulebook, click below.
You might be also interested at:
- Online Certificate Course| Fashion and IPR Law by RMLNLU [Aug 24-26]: Free Registration
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.