About NLS Bangalore
NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India in 1986. The premier law school was set up with a mission to pioneer legal education reforms, and to anchor the transformation of the Indian legal system through research and policy interventions.
Consequently, the NLSIU was one of the first institutions in the country to introduce the five-year integrated law degree at the undergraduate level with the commencement of the first batch in 1988.
About the Opportunity
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invites online applications for the position of Academic Fellow (10) on a Contract Basis. The two-year full-time Academic Fellowship Programme is aimed at graduates and post-graduates from law, social sciences, humanities and allied fields who are preparing to enter law practice or academic careers in law, public policy or the social sciences.
The Fellowship programme will allow Fellows to:
– Assist NLSIU faculty on research projects and policy interventions
– Support faculty in the delivery of both on-campus and off-campus academic programmes.
About the Internship
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is inviting applications for Academic Fellowship Programme.
LL.B degree OR post-graduate degree in any discipline.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best law and social sciences faculty and receive guidance and mentorship on research proposals, research writing, problem solving and critical thinking skills. You will get an inside view of the pedagogical processes in both online and offline education at India’s best law school.
▪ Assist the faculty in the delivery of academic programmes (both offline and online);
▪ Prepare learning aids, learning materials and practice questions;
▪ Review and update study materials under the guidance of the faculty;
▪ Resolve and respond to academic queries from students;
▪ Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Department head.
▪ Collaborate with faculty on research and publications;
▪ Assist the faculty in on-going research projects/case writing;
▪ Conduct literature reviews;
▪ Assist with the research and editing functions in University publications;
▪ Work with research projects and centres on cutting-edge issues in law/policy.
Salary will be commensurate with educational background and relevant experience. We welcome applications at all levels of experience.
All Fellows will be covered under the Group Health Insurance Scheme.
Last Date of Application
The last date for submission of the application is 21st December, 2022.
To access the official notification, click here.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.